The health and safety of our residents is of the utmost importance to the Association. We are all aware the Coronavirus has spread rapidly, now in multiple countries and most recently in Florida.The Association is actively monitoring the latest guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and other public health agencies. Continually, government officials have been releasing guidelines to avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, steer clear of eating and drinking at bars, restaurants and food courts, and work or attend school from home whenever possible. Given the ever-increasing seriousness of the Coronavirus, and out of an abundance of caution and concern for the health of all of our residents, the Association is also taking the following measures:
Ø As instructed by the City of Miami Beach, the Pool, Clubhouse, Gazebos, Gym, Recreation Room, Billiard and Ping-Pong Rooms are closed until further notice.
Ø Lobby furniture is not to be used (a yellow ribbon is been placed at the moment) until further notice.
Ø Unless for emergencies such as plumbing, electrical and air conditioning NO CONTRACTORS TO UNITS ARE ALLOWED IN THE BUILDING.
Ø All other common areas are to be used with discretion, avoiding gatherings of any sort. Our aim is to protect our residents by following the guidelines of the CDC in practicing “Social Distancing.”
Ø Only FAMILY GUESTS and HEALTH PERSONNEL TO RESIDENTS are allowed to come to the Condominium until further notice.
Additionally, the following changes have been made:
- We ask all residents to minimize traffic in the management office by choosing to call or email.
- Regarding food deliveries, if residents order food, they have to come to the Lobby and receive them there, upon arrival.
- No deliveries that require delivery personnel moving through the building or using the elevators are allowed until further notice.
- No units remodeling or small repairs contractor work will be approved or allowed inside the building.
- Only emergency repairs are accepted and approved at this time such as A/C, refrigerators, electrical, and plumbing.
ALL ASSOCIATION PERSONNEL WILL CONTINUE SERVING THIS COMMUNITY. At this time, the association does not have the ability to hire additional housekeeping staff to continuously clean and disinfect high traffic areas such as the pool deck, interior surfaces such as the door handles and elevator buttons to try and mitigate the spread of the coronavirus. Therefore, we must take these restrictive measures to ensure everyone’s safety.
Management and the Board of directors appreciate your patience and support of these measures in this unprecedented situation, as safeguarding our community continues to be our top priority.